Bitcoin price holds above critical support at $36,788 as Binance CEO CZ begins BTC halving countdown
Bitcoin (BTC) price is trading with a bullish bias from a big-picture perspective, but a closer look shows signs of a weakening market. ...
- Bitcoin price is trading with a bullish bias from a big-picture perspective, but there are signs of a weakening market.
- The optimism in the lower time frame is driven by bullish fundamentals and FOMO.
- The US SEC has approved the first Bitcoin futures ETF, but a Bitcoin spot ETF is yet to be approved.
- The focus has shifted to the Bitcoin halving in April 2024, which is expected to kick-start the next bull cycle.
- Bitcoin price is currently holding above critical support at $36,788, but the upside potential remains under threat.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) is flattened out and the Awesome Oscillator (AO) is showing a gloomy outlook.
The article has a mix of positive and negative sentiment. The positive sentiment is driven by the bullish bias and anticipation for the Bitcoin halving. The negative sentiment is due to signs of a weakening market and the threat to the upside potential of Bitcoin price.