Bitcoin has not yet reached resistance
The crypto market gained around 3% last week, taking its capitalisation to $1.06 trillion - the highest since late August. The market dip at the start...
- The crypto market gained 3% last week, reaching a capitalization of $1.06 trillion.
- Interest in crypto is increasing, contrasting with a sell-off in tech giants.
- There are similarities to a previous situation where capital fled regional banks in the US, suggesting something may be happening in the banking sector.
- Bitcoin has recovered to 76.4% of its decline from July to September, with optimism for a correction to 61.8%.
- Bitfinex reported $55 billion in investor withdrawals last month, making it the worst month for Bitcoin since November 2022.
- The SEC has requested the unsealing of confidential documents in its case against Binance, Binance.US, and CEO Changpeng Zhao.
- ANZ completed a test transaction using Chainlink's interconnect protocol and the Australian dollar-backed stablecoin A$DC.
- Mark Cuban was attacked by hackers who stole $870,000 worth of crypto assets from his hot wallet.
The sentiment in the article is mixed. There is optimism in the crypto market's recent gains and potential correction, but concerns are raised about the banking sector and the SEC's case against Binance. The hacking incident involving Mark Cuban is negative.