Crypto Wallet Provider Issues Alert to ETH, Polygon Holders
Ledger issues critical warnings to Ethereum, Polygon and Binance account holders...
- Ledger, a cryptocurrency wallet provider, has issued an alert to Ethereum, Polygon, and Binance account holders regarding scam "voucher" NFTs.
- These NFTs contain malicious links that aim to deceive users into revealing their 24-word recovery phrase.
- Users may receive unsolicited NFT airdrops that appear to be vouchers promising free money if redeemed on third-party websites.
- Ledger advises users not to disclose their recovery phrase to anyone or enter it on any website or app.
- To stay safe, users should avoid interacting with the links or websites associated with the malicious NFT, refrain from sending or burning the NFT, and hide the NFT collection in Ledger Live.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is cautionary, warning users about the potential risks and scams associated with NFT vouchers.
You May Ask
What is the alert issued by Ledger to Ethereum, Polygon, and Binance account holders?What are scam "voucher" NFTs and how do they deceive users?How can users stay safe from these NFT scams?What steps should users take when faced with an unwanted NFT voucher with links?What precautions does Ledger recommend to protect users' accounts from compromise?