Crypto Markets Lose $70B in 2 Days as These Altcoins Bleed Out (Weekend Watch)
The total crypto market cap has declined by more than $70 billion since Thursday and is down under $1.4 trillion....
- The total crypto market cap has decreased by over $70 billion since Thursday, now standing below $1.4 trillion.
- Bitcoin has experienced minor daily declines, while many altcoins have seen significant price drops.
- Avalanche has recorded a massive 12% dump, followed by other altcoins like APT, LDO, FIL, NEAR, and OP.
- Ethereum initially spiked to $2,100 after news of BlackRock filing for an ETH ETF, but quickly lost value and now trades $200 lower.
- Several other cryptocurrencies, including Binance Coin, Tron, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Shiba Inu, Litecoin, and Toncoin, have also dropped by around 2-3% in the past 24 hours.
- Solana, Cardano, Chainlink, MATIC, and DOT have seen declines of up to 8%.
- Bitcoin led a rally on Thursday, reaching an 18-month high of $38,000, but subsequently faced resistance and dipped below $36,000.
- Bitcoin's market cap remains at $709 billion, and its dominance over altcoins has increased to 51.7%.
The sentiment of the article is negative, as it highlights the decline in the crypto market and the price drops of various cryptocurrencies.