Crypto Exchange Bullish Completes Full Acquisition of CoinDesk
Financial details of Bullish acquisition of CoinDesk were not revealed, but the current management team would remain. Read more on CE....
- Crypto exchange Bullish has acquired the popular crypto news website CoinDesk in an all-cash deal.
- Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
- CoinDesk will operate as an independent subsidiary within Bullish.
- The current management team at CoinDesk will remain in place.
- Bullish plans to leverage CoinDesk's products and services for growth in the Asian market.
- CoinDesk generated $50 million in revenue in 2022 from media, events, and indexes.
- An editorial committee will be formed to maintain journalistic independence, led by former Wall Street Journal Editor-in-Chief Matt Murray.
- Bullish is also looking to buy and relaunch the defunct crypto exchange FTX, with approval from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, highlighting the acquisition as a strategic move for Bullish and emphasizing the potential growth opportunities for CoinDesk.