“Stop Fudding, You’re A Waste Of Time”: Shiba Inu Lead Developer Slams Bitboy Crypto!
17 Mar 2023 10:17 AM
Shibarium, a Layer-2 alternative for the Shiba Inu money, has come under fire for allegedly being a clone, upsetting the community. Steve, a member of the...
- Shibarium, a Layer-2 alternative for the Shiba Inu money, is accused of being a clone by Steve, a member of the Shiba Inu growth team.
- Famous crypto YouTuber Ben Armstrong, also known as BitBoy Crypto, announced on Twitter that he would reveal Shytoshi Kusama’s actual identity in the near future.
- Shytoshi Kusama, the creator and founder of the Shiba Inu ecosystem and the SHIB cryptocurrency, responded to BitBoy Crypto's tweet, urging him to stop fudding and claiming that he had "real beef" to deal with.
- A group of investors filed a class action lawsuit against internet influencers, including BitBoy Crypto, for promoting unregistered securities on their viewers and followers while promoting the defunct cryptocurrency exchange FTX.
- There is a Twitter frenzy over BitBoy Crypto's claim that Kusama's true identity is Sam Bankman-Fried, the creator of FTX.
Go to publisher site
The article presents a controversial situation in the cryptocurrency world, with accusations and lawsuits. The sentiment is negative, with the community upset and demanding explanations.
What is Shibarium and why is it under fire?
Who is Ben Armstrong and what did he announce on Twitter?
What did Shytoshi Kusama say to BitBoy Crypto on Twitter?
Why are internet influencers, including BitBoy Crypto, being sued?
Who is Sam Bankman-Fried and how is he related to the controversy?