Shibarium Blockchain Drama Causes 10% Drop in Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price
16 Mar 2023 8:10 AM
The Shiba Inu (SHIB) ecosystem has been thrilled by the launch of the Shibarium layer 2 public testnet. However, the rehearsal dance stopped after a...
- The launch of Shibarium layer 2 public testnet has thrilled the Shiba Inu (SHIB) ecosystem.
- However, a discord user spotted a discrepancy in Shibarium chain ID, causing SHIB's price to dip as much as 10 percent in the past 24 hours.
- The $BONE ShibaSwap token also declined approximately 21 percent in the past 24 hours.
- The decline in $BONE and SHIB are directly related to the recent revelations of a plagiarised Shibarium network.
- Lead developer Shytoshi Kusama discredited the allegations as FUD and urged the Shibarmy to continue building amid the uncertainties.
- Over $5 million worth of $BONE has been unstaked in the past 24 hours, significantly contributing to the token’s bleeding.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is negative as it reports on the decline in SHIB and $BONE prices due to the Shibarium plagiarism allegations. The lead developer's response to the issue is also criticized.
What is Shibarium and why is its launch significant for the SHIB ecosystem?
What caused the decline in SHIB and $BONE prices?
What is the Shibarium plagiarism allegation and how did the lead developer respond to it?
How much worth of $BONE has been unstaked in the past 24 hours?