Bitcoin Price Surge Above $26K, Will BTC Hit $28K This Weekend?
17 Mar 2023 2:15 PM
The volatility in the cryptocurrency market, precisely the top digital asset, Bitcoin, spiked during the Asian and London trading session. According to...
- Bitcoin's volatility spiked during the Asian and London trading session, with the price up over 6.6 percent to trade around $26,797 at reporting time.
- Over $153 million was liquidated from the crypto market in the past 24 hours, and Bitcoin longs could push Bitcoin towards the next technical and psychological hurdle, around $28k.
- The banking crisis has increased overall Bitcoin confidence, with self-custody amid the banking crisis being the new slogan in the crypto industry.
- Bitcoin bulls have the upper edge in reclaiming the ATH, having retested $25k for the third time since the crypto capitulation in June last year.
- Bitcoin has confidently broken above the Adjusted Realized Price at $24.6k, and the market recently found support for the classic Realized Price of $19.8k.
- Famous crypto trader, Michael van de Poppe, highlighted that Bitcoin bulls need to continue pushing upwards during the weekend to avoid a bearish divergence, and Markus Thielen, head of research and strategy at Matrixport, noted that Bitcoin’s next technical hurdle is at $28k.
Go to publisher site
The article has a positive sentiment towards Bitcoin, with the price up and most crypto analysts being bullish as the weekend approaches. The banking crisis has also increased overall Bitcoin confidence, and Bitcoin bulls have the upper edge in reclaiming the ATH.
What caused the spike in Bitcoin's volatility during the Asian and London trading session?
How much was liquidated from the crypto market in the past 24 hours?
What is the new slogan in the crypto industry amid the banking crisis?
What is Bitcoin's next technical hurdle, according to Markus Thielen?
What did Michael van de Poppe highlight that Bitcoin bulls need to do during the weekend to avoid a bearish divergence?