Salesforce Taps Into NFTs Through Suite of New Web3 Products
15 Mar 2023 9:44 PM
The cloud services giant is helping companies integrate NFTs to deepen their relationships with customers....
- Salesforce is expanding its client services to include management of non-fungible token (NFT) loyalty programs.
- Its suite of products that make up Salesforce Web3 will help companies build, manage and integrate NFTs into their businesses.
- Salesforce Web3 is rolling out Web3 Connect, an API integration that provides insight into the customer experience across Web2 and Web3.
- Salesforce is releasing NFT Management, a platform that allows companies to create and monitor the success of their NFT collections and blockchain data through the Salesforce interface.
- Salesforce began testing Web3 technologies last year and successfully executed 275,000 transactions while in its beta phase.
- Companies such as Crown Royal, Mattel, and Scotch and Soda all tested Salesforce’s technology with their own Web3 technologies.
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff initially teased plans for integrating blockchain technologies in 2018.
Go to publisher site
The article has a positive sentiment as it highlights Salesforce's expansion of its client services to include management of non-fungible token (NFT) loyalty programs. It also mentions the successful testing of Web3 technologies and the positive feedback from companies such as Crown Royal, Mattel, and Scotch and Soda.
What is Salesforce Web3 and how can it help companies?
What is NFT Management and how can it benefit businesses?
Which companies have tested Salesforce's technology with their own Web3 technologies?
When did Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff first tease plans for integrating blockchain technologies?
What is the sentiment of the article towards Salesforce's expansion of its client services to include NFT management?