Crypto Update | New York Judge Rebukes the SEC
16 Mar 2023 5:50 PM
With bitcoin and ether coming off a multiday rally, slipping into the red, CoinDesk’s “Markets Daily” is back with its latest news roundup....
- Bitcoin dominance reaches 9-month high
- Bitcoin dips below $25K as market worries about liquidity
- Dogecoin leads slide in major cryptocurrencies as traders lock in gain
- Credit Suisse to borrow $54BN from SNB to "pre-emptively strengthen liquidity"
- Voyager-Binance.US pause denied by bankruptcy judge
- SEC Chairman Gensler suggests again that proof-of-stake tokens are securities
- Signature Bank's prospective buyers must agree to give up all crypto business
- U.S. government using crisis to choke off crypto access to banks
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is mostly negative, with mentions of dips in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, concerns about liquidity, and reports of banks and governments taking actions that could negatively impact the crypto industry.
What is the current Bitcoin dominance?
Why did Bitcoin dip below $25K?
What action is Credit Suisse taking to strengthen liquidity?
What decision was made regarding the Voyager-Binance.US pause?
What is the U.S. government doing to limit crypto access to banks?