Chibi Finance Exit Scam: $1 Million Cryptocurrency Heist Rocks Defi Platform on Arbitrum – Defi Bitcoin News
According to reports, Chibi Finance, the defi platform built on top of Arbitrum, allegedly executed an exit scam on its users....
- Chibi Finance, a decentralized finance platform built on top of Arbitrum, allegedly executed an exit scam on its users.
- Blockchain intelligence firm Peckshield reported that approximately $1 million worth of cryptocurrency assets were illicitly withdrawn and converted into Ethereum.
- All traces of Chibi Finance, including the website, social media accounts, and Medium account, have been completely removed from the internet.
- Chibi Finance marked the 12th exit scam recorded on Arbitrum this year, according to smart contract auditing firm Certik.
- CHIBI, the project's native token, has plummeted from $1.35 to 0.0095 per unit.
Go to publisher site