Charles Hoskinson Comments on Unexpected New Turn in OpenAI Drama With Microsoft
Cardano founder Hoskinson has issued comment about Microsoft CEO in relation to recent 'OpenAI coup'...
- Charles Hoskinson, founder of IOG, expressed his attitude towards the situation involving OpenAI founder Sam Altman and Microsoft.
- OpenAI has been a major investor in OpenAI since 2019, with a partnership created between the two in 2021.
- After the drama of Altman being fired and the company's president resigning, Altman and the president were hired by Microsoft to lead the new AI department.
- Charles Hoskinson commented on a tweet by Satya Nadella about hiring Altman and Brockman, using a GIF from "The Return of the Jedi" to express his thoughts.
- Elon Musk expressed concern about Microsoft's work on AI and their intention to develop AGI systems.
The sentiment in the article is mixed. Charles Hoskinson's attitude towards the situation is not explicitly stated, but his use of a GIF suggests some level of skepticism or amusement. Elon Musk expresses concern about Microsoft's work on AI.