Charles Hoskinson Unveils New Updates for Cardano
Cardano CEO Charles Hoskinson says CIP-1694 will be voted upon with the new Cardano Ballot system amid healthy developer activity....
- Charles Hoskinson, co-founder of Ethereum and Cardano, has announced the Cardano Ballot, a voting tool for the Cardano Improvement Proposal CIP-1694.
- The voting process will involve a snapshot on Nov. 21 and a voting period between Dec. 11 and Dec. 16.
- The Cardano Ballot aims to gather feedback from the community on Cardano's progress towards becoming a self-sustaining system.
- The poll results will be published by Dec. 16 and will inform development and governance priorities in 2024.
- The Cardano Foundation, Intersect, and Input Output Global developed the Ballot technology.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive. It highlights the introduction of the Cardano Ballot as a step towards Cardano's autonomy and self-sustainability. The involvement of the Cardano community and the aim to gather feedback are seen as positive developments.