Cardano's Hoskinson Takes Jab at Ethereum Staking
Charles Hoskinson, the founder of Cardano, has challenged the staking mechanism of Ethereum...
- Charles Hoskinson, co-founder of Cardano, criticized Ethereum's staking mechanism in a tweet.
- Hoskinson claimed that all of Cardano's ADA is staked, implying that this is how a proof-of-stake protocol should operate.
- The criticism was in response to Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin's comments on the complexities of staking Ether.
- Buterin admitted to staking only a small portion of his Ether due to safety concerns and the complexity of the process.
- Hoskinson's criticism is part of a series of swipes at Ethereum, with him previously calling it a "dumpster fire" and suggesting it could become obsolete.
- He also suggested that Ethereum might migrate to Cardano in the future, citing Cardano's potential as a better platform with higher liquidity and more users.
The sentiment in this article is negative towards Ethereum, with Charles Hoskinson criticizing its staking mechanism and suggesting it could become obsolete.