Cardano Founder Pitches AI Collaboration to Sam Altman
Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson reached out to AI firm's recently ousted CEO...
- Charles Hoskinson, founder of Cardano, has invited Sam Altman, the recently ousted CEO of OpenAI, for a potential collaboration.
- Hoskinson proposed the idea of a decentralized large language model (LLM) project as a Cardano Partnerchain initiative.
- Altman's departure from OpenAI has caused turmoil within the company, leading to discussions about his potential return as CEO.
- Altman and Greg Brockman, OpenAI's president, have been considering starting a new venture amidst the uncertainty at OpenAI.
- Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase, has expressed concerns about the impact of Altman's dismissal on OpenAI's valuation and American capitalism.
- Armstrong encouraged OpenAI employees to consider joining any new venture by Altman and Brockman.
The article discusses a potential collaboration between Cardano and Sam Altman, the ousted CEO of OpenAI. It also highlights the turmoil within OpenAI and the reactions from Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase. The sentiment is mixed, with positive potential for collaboration and negative implications for OpenAI.