Will ApeCoin (APE) Price Find Support at $1.50 and Push Toward $2?
The ApeCoin (APE) price attempts to move above the $1.50 resistance area. It can increase to $2 if it does so....
- The ApeCoin (APE) price has been struggling to break above the $1.50 resistance area since November.
- APE recently reached a high of $1.59 but fell below the resistance area again.
- The price increase has followed a parabolic ascending support trend line.
- Despite a breakout from the $1.35 resistance area, APE did not close above $1.50 and created a long upper wick.
- Binance Japan will list ApeCoin among 13 new tokens on November 17.
- Analysts have a bullish outlook for APE, expecting further acceleration in price increase.
- The Elliott Wave theory suggests that APE is in the third wave of a five-wave upward movement, with a potential target of $2.30.
- However, a decrease below $1.27 would invalidate the positive forecast.
The sentiment in the article is mostly positive, with analysts and traders having a bullish outlook for the future price trend of ApeCoin. However, there is a mention of a potential decrease if the price falls below a certain level.