What's Next for Ex-Binance CEO CZ? Passive Investing, DeFi
CZ said that he wants to spend more time investing in startups in the DeFi space after taking a break from working for a while....
- Changpeng "CZ" Zhao, the ex-CEO of Binance, is planning his next steps in the crypto industry after pleading guilty to U.S. criminal charges and stepping down from his role.
- He stated that he won't be leaving the space entirely and intends to engage in passive investing as a minority token/shareholder in startups related to blockchain/Web3/DeFi, AI, and biotech.
- CZ expressed his excitement about having more time to focus on decentralized finance (DeFi).
- While he doesn't plan to be a CEO of another startup, he is open to being a coach or mentor to a few upcoming entrepreneurs privately.
- CZ will remain a shareholder of Binance and be available for consulting if needed. Richard Teng has succeeded him as the new CEO.
Go to publisher site