Michael Saylor's MicroStrategy Now Holds Over $4.6B Worth of Bitcoin
The firm bought over 12K bitcoin for $347 million in the last two months....
- MicroStrategy, founded by crypto billionaire Michael Saylor, has purchased 12,333 bitcoin for $347 million in cash between April 29 and June 27.
- The recent purchase brings MicroStrategy's total bitcoin holdings to 152,333, valued at over $4.6 billion.
- The company also sold $330 million of its shares to Cowen and Company as part of a previously disclosed share sale.
- In May, MicroStrategy reported a smaller than expected write down for the first quarter on its bitcoin holdings.
- Both MicroStrategy's shares and the price of bitcoin were down over 1% during pre-market trading.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is neutral, providing factual information about MicroStrategy's bitcoin purchases and share sales.
You May Ask
How much bitcoin did MicroStrategy purchase between April 29 and June 27?What is the total value of MicroStrategy's bitcoin holdings?How much did MicroStrategy sell its shares for?What was the write down reported by MicroStrategy for the first quarter on its bitcoin holdings?What was the change in MicroStrategy's shares and the price of bitcoin during pre-market trading?