Crypto Custody Firm Ledger Introduces Institutional-Grade Trading Network
The network has a range of partner firms, including Crypto.com, Bitstamp, Huobi, Wintermute and Komainu....
- Ledger, known for cryptocurrency hardware storage devices, has launched an open, enterprise-grade trading platform called Ledger Enterprise Tradelink network.
- The platform aims to cater to institutions by meeting their risk management and regulatory requirements.
- Ledger has partnered with several crypto exchanges and brokers, including Crypto.com, Bitstamp, Huobi, Uphold, CEX.IO, Wintermute, Coinsquare, NDAX, Damex, Bitazza, Flowdesk, and YouHodler.
- The platform offers transparency and an alternative to holding assets on vertically integrated crypto exchanges.
- It connects custodians, OTC brokers, and exchanges, allowing trading without having funds on the exchange, reducing exchange risk.
- Ledger's enterprise network is open to multiple custodial partners, ensuring firms are not locked in.
- The platform provides real-time tracking of collateral balances and operational status for all participants, with zero transaction fees.
The article highlights Ledger's efforts to target institutions with its new trading platform, addressing their risk management and regulatory needs. The sentiment is positive as the platform offers transparency, reduces exchange risk, and provides real-time tracking without transaction fees.