Bittrex Crypto Exchange to Shut Down, Here's What Happened
Bittrex crypto to shut down months after winding down operations in US...
- Bittrex Global, a Seattle-based crypto exchange, has announced that it will be winding down its operations.
- All trading activity on Bittrex Global will be suspended on December 4, 2023, at 6:00 p.m. UTC.
- Users are urged to complete all necessary transactions before this date, as all activity on the platform except withdrawals will be disabled.
- Customers will only be able to withdraw assets after December 4, 2023.
- Customers with a USD balance may need to convert it into either EUR or crypto to be able to withdraw the associated funds.
- The referral program and promotions offered by Bittrex have been discontinued.
- Users are warned not to make any deposits on the platform, as they may risk the permanent loss of their funds.
- No deadline has been set for customers to withdraw funds, but it is recommended to do so as quickly as possible.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is negative, as it discusses the winding down of Bittrex Global's operations and the potential risks and limitations for users.