Alameda Research Funneled $3.2 Billion To Former FTX CEO's Personal Circle | Bitcoinist.com
16 Mar 2023 5:20 PM
As the FTX bankruptcy case continues, the administrators continue to discover critical issues that could have led to the crash. Recall that the founder and...
- FTX bankruptcy case continues with new discoveries by the US Feds FTX Task Force
- SBF and some top executives in Alameda Research took out $3.2 billion in loans and payments from both platforms, besides other amounts used for personal expenses
- More than $8 billion is missing from the exchange
- Sam Bankman-Fried alone received $2.2 billion, the more significant part of the missing funds
- FTX management is making moves to recover the funds misappropriated by the former executives and pursue potential action against those who received the funds
- Three executives, Singh, Ellison, and Wang, pleaded guilty to the charges and are cooperating with the federal prosecutors
Go to publisher site
What is the latest discovery by the US Feds FTX Task Force in the FTX bankruptcy case?
How much money did SBF and some top executives in Alameda Research take out in loans and payments from both platforms?
How much money is missing from the exchange?
Who received the most significant part of the missing funds?
Which three executives pleaded guilty to the charges and are cooperating with the federal prosecutors?
John Samuel Trabucco