Bitcoin Cash soars to 14-month high of over $300 as hash rate spikes
Bitcoin Cash has rallied to a 14-month high as it has enjoyed a new wave of interest that pushed its trading volume higher....
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has rallied to a 14-month high of over $320, rising by 35% in the last 24 hours.
- The renewed interest in BCH is attributed to its availability on EDX Markets, a crypto exchange backed by traditional financial giants.
- The launch of EDX coincided with a wave of institutional firms' applications for a Bitcoin spot ETF.
- BCH's value has more than doubled, rising from $127.90 to $308 as of press time.
- South Korean exchange UpBit is responsible for approximately 24% of BCH's total trading volume, making it the most traded asset on the platform.
- BCH has seen its highest volume in a year, exceeding $750 million.
- The network transaction volume has risen to 2.60 million.
- BCH's network mining difficulty has trended higher since its price surge, currently at 464.78G with a hash rate of 3.1EH/s.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, highlighting the rally and increased interest in Bitcoin Cash (BCH) due to its availability on EDX Markets and the surge in trading volume.