Binance To Remove Russian Ruble (RUB) Crypto Trading Pairs
On Friday, the Binance cryptocurrency exchange announced removing specific spot trading pairs, including XRP, ETH, ADA, MATIC, SOL, and 15 other crypto in...
- Binance cryptocurrency exchange is removing specific spot trading pairs, including XRP, ETH, ADA, MATIC, SOL, and 15 other cryptocurrencies in Russian Ruble (RUB) pairs.
- The removal of these trading pairs is scheduled for November 20, and Binance will also withdraw from Russia and stop accepting deposits in Russian rubles.
- The decision to delist certain spot trading pairs is based on factors such as inadequate liquidity and trading volume.
- Binance has been gradually delisting significant liquidity pools and stablecoin pairs, with support for BUSD pairs set to cease in February 2024.
- The exchange has also delisted several other cryptocurrencies in BUSD margin trading pairs.
The sentiment of the article is mostly negative, as it discusses the removal of various trading pairs and the withdrawal of Binance from Russia. It also mentions increased scrutiny and regulatory obstacles faced by the exchange.