Binance Coin (BNB) Price Analysis for September 19
When can rate of Binance Coin (BNB) get back to midterm rise?...
- Bulls are trying to maintain control as most coins are in the green zone.
- Binance Coin (BNB) has decreased by 1.14%.
- BNB's rate on the local chart suggests sideways trading in the $217-$219 range.
- On the bigger time frame, BNB needs to surpass the resistance level of $221.7 for a potential bull run.
- On the daily chart against Bitcoin, BNB is bearish and testing the support level of 0.007943.
The sentiment in the article is mixed. While there is optimism about bulls holding the gained initiative and the possibility of a bull run if BNB surpasses the resistance level, there is also caution about low chances of high volatility and the bearish outlook on the daily chart against Bitcoin.