Binance Coin (BNB) Price Analysis for September 17
When can traders expect midterm rise of Binance Coin (BNB)?...
- The rates of most coins are falling, according to CoinStats.
- Binance Coin (BNB) has risen by 1.08% over the last week.
- On the hourly chart, BNB is trying to fix above the resistance of $215.2.
- If the daily bar closes above that mark, the upward move is likely to continue to the $216-$217 zone.
- On the bigger time frame, traders should pay attention to the bar closure near yesterday's peak.
- A test of the resistance at $218.8 is possible within the next few days.
- From a midterm perspective, BNB has made a false breakout of the support at $204.8.
- If the growth continues to $220, buyers have a chance to seize the initiative.
- This could lead to a test of the $225-$230 zone by the end of the week.
- BNB is currently trading at $215.7.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is mostly positive, highlighting the potential upward movement of Binance Coin (BNB) and the possibility of reaching higher price levels.