Binance (BNB) Unveils Pierre Gasly's F1 Helmet for Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
To choose winning sample of helmet, Binance (BNB) and Pierre Gasly reviewed 700 submissions from participants in more than 140 countries...
- Binance held a helmet design competition for Pierre Gasly, a driver for the BWT Alpine F1 Team.
- The winning design will be worn by Gasly at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
- The design reflects Binance's values and mission to foster connections within the motorsport community.
- The winning design features a bright pink color and pays homage to Arabic culture.
- The winner will receive a replica of the helmet autographed by Pierre Gasly.
- Gasly is excited about the collaboration and feels closer to his fan base through this partnership.
- The race will take place on November 26, 2023.
- Binance's Chief Marketing Officer, Rachel Conlan, emphasizes the importance of the collaboration in strengthening connections with the audience.
- Binance also provided fans with the Pierre Gasly Experience, including race weekend hospitality and a personal meeting with Gasly.
The sentiment of the article is positive, highlighting the excitement and joy surrounding the helmet design competition and collaboration between Binance and Pierre Gasly.