Ethereum Co-Founder Calls SEC's Gary Gensler 'Shining Knight' Of Decentralization
17 Mar 2023 3:36 AM
Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) co-founder Joseph Lubin praised SEC Chair Gary Gensler, even though the latter had lab...
- Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, praised SEC Chair Gary Gensler for leading the charge in decentralizing the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Lubin even called Gensler a "shining knight of decentralization."
- Lubin backed Gensler's decision to halt Kraken's staking product and label it as a security offering.
- Lubin argued that despite claims of decentralization, Kraken's staking product was centralized and not as decentralized as originally claimed.
- ETH was trading at $1,713, up 3.38% in the last 24 hours.
Go to publisher site
The article has a positive sentiment towards Joseph Lubin's praise of SEC Chair Gary Gensler and his decision to label Kraken's staking product as a security offering. The article also reports a positive price action for ETH.
Who praised SEC Chair Gary Gensler for leading the charge in decentralizing the cryptocurrency ecosystem?
What did Joseph Lubin call Gary Gensler?
What was Lubin's opinion on Kraken's staking product?
What was the outcome of the SEC's allegations against Kraken?
What was the price of ETH at the time of writing?
tag: Gary Gensler
tag: Joseph Lubin