ARK Invest Gains Edge In Bitcoin ETF Approval Race With New Surveillance Agreement | Bitcoinist.com
ARK Investment Management has gained an edge in the race for the first Bitcoin Spot ETF in the United States with its latest filing update. ...
- ARK Investment Management has updated its filing for a Bitcoin Spot exchange-traded fund (ETF) in the United States.
- The update includes a surveillance sharing agreement with the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) and a crypto exchange, likely Coinbase.
- The agreement aims to address concerns about surveillance and regulatory oversight raised by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- The SEC's decision on ARK's application is expected in August, and any delay could be a negative sign for approval.
- Competitors like BlackRock may pose challenges to ARK's ETF approval.
- The outcome of the SEC's decision and the actions of competitors will determine which firm succeeds in launching the first Bitcoin ETF in the US.
The overall sentiment of the article is neutral. It discusses the updates made by ARK Investment Management to its Bitcoin ETF filing and the potential challenges and competition in the race for the first Bitcoin ETF in the US.