APT May Fall to $3.20 After Bullish Pattern Is Invalidated
APT broke out of a bullish chart pattern over the past few weeks and may be at risk of falling to $3.20 as a result. Read more on CE....
- APT's price broke out of a long-term bullish chart pattern but entered a bearish period.
- The price is at risk of dropping to $3.20.
- A 4-hour candle close above $5.40 could invalidate the bearish thesis and lead to a climb to $8.
- Mixed sentiment on APT's daily chart with bullish MACD but bearish RSI.
- In the shorter term, APT has been showing positive momentum with higher lows on the 4-hour chart.
- Failure to close above $5.40 may continue the long-term negative trend and result in a decline to $3.20.
The sentiment is mixed, with bullish indicators like the MACD line above the MACD Signal line, but a bearish RSI. Overall, the trend is bearish.