Did JPMorgan Secretly Buy 7.5 Million XRP? Here’s What We Know
The crypto rumor mills have been abuzz lately with talk of JPMorgan, a US megabank, secretly buying XRP tokens....
- Rumors have been circulating that JPMorgan, a US megabank, secretly bought 7.5 million XRP tokens.
- The rumor originated from a leaked report and quickly spread on social media platforms.
- The lack of evidence and inconsistencies in the numbers have raised doubts about the rumor's validity.
- There have been no official statements from JPMorgan regarding the purchase of XRP or holding any cryptocurrency.
- BlackRock's involvement in XRP has also been mentioned, but there is no indication of their interest.
- A fake filing of a BlackRock XRP ETF appeared on the Delaware Corporation website, which has since been taken down.
- The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) reported that XRP ranks third in digital assets held by global banks, making up 2% of their investments.
The article discusses rumors surrounding JPMorgan's alleged purchase of XRP tokens. The sentiment is mostly skeptical, questioning the validity of the rumors and highlighting the lack of evidence.