All about Polygon zkEVM’s growth, adoption and more
The latest spike in Polygon zkEVM's TVL, an increase of more than 20% over the past 24 hours, could be driven by a recent update to its Mainnet Beta....
- Polygon zkEVM's total value locked (TVL) rose to $23.31 million, a 9.5x growth from the previous month.
- The network recorded the highest TVL growth in May among all other blockchains.
- The recent spike in TVL could be driven by a recent update to its Mainnet Beta, which had the potential to attract more users.
- The transaction volume on the zero-knowledge rollup (zk-rollup) continued to soar, reaching a record high of more than 30,000 daily transactions on 4 June.
- The total number of depositors almost doubled over the past month.
- However, Polygon zkEVM still lags behind the other zk-rollup, zkSync Era, in terms of TVL and transaction throughput.
The article has a positive sentiment towards Polygon zkEVM's recent achievements, but also acknowledges that there is still room for improvement.