ADA Takes Center Stage in SEC Lawsuit, XRP and ETH Absent
ADA was mentioned 60+ times in the SEC’s lawsuit against Kraken, while XRP and ETH are not brought up at all. Read more on CE....
- ADA (Cardano) is mentioned 60+ times in the SEC's lawsuit against crypto exchange Kraken.
- XRP and ETH were not mentioned in the lawsuit.
- Other well-known tokens mentioned in the lawsuit include AXS, ALGO, ATOM, CHZ, COTI, DASH, FIL, FLOW, ICP, MANA, MATIC, NEAR, OMG, SAND, and SOL.
- ADA experienced a 0.97% price dip, trading at $0.384 at press time.
- ADA's intraday volume increased by over 36% to $405,253,987.
- SOL and NEAR also suffered price losses of more than 6% in the past 24 hours.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is mostly neutral, with a focus on the mention of ADA in the SEC lawsuit and its price dip.
You May Ask
How many times was ADA mentioned in the SEC's lawsuit against Kraken?Which cryptocurrencies were not mentioned in the SEC's lawsuit?What was ADA's price at press time and its 24-hour price dip?Which tokens experienced price losses of more than 6% in the past 24 hours?What was the increase in ADA's intraday volume?