ADA and BNB Price Analysis for November 17
How long is altcoins' correction going to last?...
- The CoinMarketCap ranking indicates that bears have taken control.
- Cardano (ADA) has experienced a 5.63% decline in its rate since yesterday.
- The price of ADA is continuing to fall after a false breakout of the resistance level of $0.3951.
- Binance Coin (BNB) has also dropped by 2.45% following ADA's decline.
- BNB is on its way to testing the support level of $238.1, and a further decline to the $230 zone is possible.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment in the article is negative, as it discusses the decline in the rates of Cardano and Binance Coin.