35,000 BTC and 270,000 ETH Options Are About to Expire: Report
The options traders’ toolkit platform, Greeks.live, has provided information about the expiring options of the two top cryptos. Read more on CE....
- Greeks.live reports that 35,000 BTC options are about to expire with a Put Call Ratio of 0.49.
- 270,000 ETH options are also about to expire with a Put Call Ratio of 0.41.
- The options trading platform predicts that Ethereum may become the leading force in the next phase of the crypto market rally.
- The BTC options have a maximum pain point of $36,000 and a notional value of $1.28 billion.
- The ETH options have a maximum pain point of $1,900 and a notional value of $530 million.
- Cryptocurrency has entered a consolidation phase, with volatility levels on realized volatility (RV) proxies increasing but expected volatility levels on implied volatility (IV) proxies declining.
- The BTC Deribit volatility (DVOL) index is at 55%, down 10% from the previous week, while the ETH Dvol stands at 56%, unchanged from last week.
- Bitcoin has consolidated between $37,978 and $35,002 after reaching a new yearly high.
- Ethereum has exhibited similar behavior, trading between $1,934 and $2,131 after reaching a high of $2,131.
The sentiment of the article is neutral, providing factual information about expiring options for Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as predictions for the crypto market rally.