Ubisoft Is Bringing Rayman, 'Captain Laserhawk' NFT Avatars to The Sandbox - Decrypt
Rayman and characters from Beyond Good & Evil are joining The Sandbox with a collection based on Ubisoft’s new Netflix series....
- Ubisoft is launching a new set of NFT avatars for the metaverse game, The Sandbox.
- The avatars are based on Ubisoft's new Netflix animated series, "Captain Laserhawk: A Blood Dragon Remix," and will feature characters and franchises from Ubisoft's history.
- A total of 1,866 unique player avatars will be released via NFTs on Polygon.
- The avatars have a futuristic, cyberpunk-esque vibe similar to that of the show.
- The mint is scheduled for November 29.
The article mainly focuses on the expansion of Ubisoft's presence in the blockchain world through the launch of NFT avatars for The Sandbox. The tone of the article is informative and neutral.