Web3 Gaming Protocol Saga Raises $5 Million Ahead of Mainnet Launch, Community Airdrop - Decrypt
Saga closed a $5 million seed-extention round ahead of launching its "hypothetically infinite" blockspace mainnet in January....
- Saga, a protocol for Web3 game developers to launch their own blockchains, has raised a $5 million seed extension round led by Placeholder.
- The funding brings Saga's total funding to $13.5 million and comes ahead of its mainnet launch in January.
- The main appeal of Saga is its scalability, allowing for the creation of parallel chains called "chainlets" for each application.
- Saga already has nearly 300 projects building on its testnet, with a focus on gaming applications.
- The company believes gaming will drive mainstream crypto adoption, particularly in the mobile gaming sector.
Go to publisher site
The sentiment of the article is positive, highlighting the success and potential of Saga in the Web3 gaming industry.