These Are All the Solana Games on the Epic Games Store Right Now - Decrypt
Solana is the most popular non-EVM choice for game developers. Here’s a roundup of games using Solana on the Epic Games Store....
- The number of Web3 games on the Epic Games Store has grown from 10 in January to 69 in October.
- Solana has over 125 games in its ecosystem, making it the fourth most-popular blockchain network for game developers.
- Star Atlas is a sci-fi MMORPG in development that uses Solana for its tokens and NFTs.
- Aurory is a free-to-play fantasy RPG that originally released its NFTs and AURY token on Solana.
- Yaku is a free-to-play social metaverse game that currently supports the Solana and Ethereum blockchains.
- Chain Crisis is a free-to-play cyberpunk dystopian shooter game.
The article provides information about the growth of Web3 games on the Epic Games Store and highlights specific games that use the Solana blockchain. The tone of the article is informative and neutral.