CoinShares Could Acquire Valkyrie’s Crypto ETF
Digital asset investment company CoinShares has secured a strategic option to buy Valkyrie’s exchange-traded fund....
- CoinShares, a digital asset investment company in Europe, has secured the buying rights to Valkyrie Investments' exchange-traded fund (ETF).
- The strategic option is active until March 31, 2024, pending regulatory approval.
- Valkyrie will remain independent until a deal is finalized.
- The Valkyrie Funds unit will include the Valkyrie Bitcoin Fund, which is awaiting approval from the SEC.
- If approved, future filings by Valkyrie Investments will be done under the CoinShares name.
- CoinShares has over $3.2 billion worth of assets under management and sees potential in the U.S. crypto ETF market.
The overall sentiment of the article is positive. CoinShares securing the buying rights to Valkyrie's ETF is seen as a strategic move that will expand their presence in the U.S. market and provide new investment opportunities for American investors.