Top Trader Predicts Imminent Rally for Solana (SOL) and Polygon (MATIC) – Here Are His Targets - The Daily Hodl
A trader who nailed the floor price of Bitcoin (BTC) during the 2018 bull market believes Solana (SOL) and Polygon (MATIC) are about to witness bursts to the upside. ...
- A trader known as Bluntz predicts that Solana (SOL) and Polygon (MATIC) will experience upward bursts.
- Bluntz believes that Solana has the potential to reach a new high in 2023, with a target price of $80 and beyond.
- Using Elliott Wave theory, Bluntz suggests that SOL will initially rally to around $70 and then $82.50.
- For Polygon, Bluntz notes a bullish divergence on the hourly timeframe, indicating a potential 20% push into new highs.
- Bluntz predicts that MATIC will rally to $1.
The sentiment in the article is generally positive, as the trader predicts upward movements for Solana and Polygon. The trader's analysis and use of technical indicators contribute to the positive sentiment.