This Catalyst Could Trigger Bitcoin Explosion to a Six-Figure Price at Neck-Breaking Pace, Says Jack Mallers - The Daily Hodl
The CEO of Lightning Network wallet Strike says one catalyst could trigger a surge for the king crypto that could swiftly see it hit a six-figure price tag....
- Jack Mallers, CEO of Lightning Network wallet Strike, predicts that Bitcoin (BTC) could reach a six-figure price tag in the future.
- Mallers believes that the US government's mounting debt will be a catalyst for Bitcoin's surge in value.
- He explains that Bitcoin's price is determined by technology and fiat liquidity, and it will continue to rise due to its innovative technology and being a better form of money.
- The government's decision to print money to prop up the economy instead of opting for a hard reset will cause assets like stocks, crypto, and gold to soar.
- Mallers suggests that owning assets like Bitcoin, gold, and the S&P 500 is a way to protect oneself from the devaluation of the US dollar.
The sentiment of the article is positive towards Bitcoin's potential for a significant price increase in the future due to the US government's debt and money printing.