READYgg onboards 15 million web2 players into web3 in partnership with Aptos Labs - NFT News Today
READYgg & Aptos Labs partnership to transition 15M web2 gamers to web3. Early access to new releases starts and more publishers to join by 2023....
- READYgg and Aptos Labs have partnered to bring web3 gaming to millions of players.
- The partnership aims to migrate up to 15 million web2 gamers to web3 and Aptos.
- Early access to new releases will be available from November 20, with the official launch on December 6.
- READYgg has signed over 20 major web2 publishers, with four of them operating on the Aptos blockchain by the end of 2023.
- Titles such as Runestone Keeper, Rescue Robots Sniper Survival, Minijuegos, and ToroFun will feature web3 elements and NFTs.
- Publishers joining the READYgg/Aptos ecosystem can benefit from funding through the READYgg $RDYX token and predictable Aptos usage fees.
- The partnership aims to bridge web2 games to web3 and provide a seamless transition for gamers.
- Aptos Labs' expertise will ensure a smooth transition for web2 gamers into web3 gaming.
- The partnership will accelerate the delivery of studio-quality web3 games and user experiences.
Go to publisher site
You May Ask
What is the purpose of the partnership between READYgg and Aptos Labs?When can players be whitelisted for early access to the new releases?How many web2 publishers have signed with READYgg, and how many will operate on the Aptos blockchain by the end of 2023?What web3 elements will be featured in the titles offered by READYgg and Aptos?How can publishers benefit from joining the READYgg/Aptos ecosystem?