Analyst Says DeFi Altcoin Gearing Up To Revisit All-Time Highs, Updates Outlook on Solana, Cardano and Polkadot - The Daily Hodl
A closely followed crypto analyst says that one decentralized finance (DeFi) altcoin is setting the stage to revisit previous all-time highs while updating his outlook on two Ethereum (ETH) competitors as well as an interoperable blockchain protocol....
- Crypto analyst Rekt Capital believes that the decentralized finance (DeFi) altcoin Injective Protocol (INJ) is positioning itself to reach its previous all-time high of $21.40.
- INJ needs to stay above either $13.50 or $11.23 to continue its upward trajectory.
- The smart contract platform Solana (SOL) may experience a pullback to $42, but a correction to $23 is also possible.
- Cardano (ADA) is trading within a wide range between resistance at $0.40 and support at $0.24.
- Polkadot (DOT) could see further rallies if it remains above its diagonal support at around $5.
The sentiment in the article is generally positive, as the analyst believes that several cryptocurrencies have the potential for growth and reaching new highs.