US SEC Delays Decisions on Multiple Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) ETF Applications - The Daily Hodl
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is delaying its decisions on several Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) exchange-traded fund (ETF) applications until next year....
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is delaying its decisions on several Bitcoin and Ethereum exchange-traded fund (ETF) applications until next year.
- The SEC is delaying its decisions on applications filed by Hashdex to create a mixed spot and futures Ethereum ETF and convert a Bitcoin futures ETF into a spot market one.
- The SEC is also pushing back its decision on Grayscale's bid for an ETH futures ETF.
- The SEC needs more time to consider the proposed changes and has extended the original deadline from November 17th to January 1st, 2024.
- BlackRock, the largest investment firm in the world, has filed an application with the SEC to create a spot market Ethereum ETF.
Go to publisher site
You May Ask
What is the reason for the SEC's delay in making decisions on Bitcoin and Ethereum ETF applications?Which asset management firm's applications are being delayed by the SEC?What is the new deadline set by the SEC for making decisions on the proposed rule changes?Which investment firm recently filed an application for a spot market Ethereum ETF with the SEC?What are the tags associated with the input article?