Top 10 Altcoin That’s Exploded More Than 6x Year-to-Date Could Surge by Additional 360%: InvestAnswers - The Daily Hodl
A widely followed crypto analyst believes that a key metric indicates Ethereum (ETH) competitor Solana (SOL) could keep soaring to three figures....
- A crypto analyst believes that Solana (SOL) could surge another 388% from its current value.
- Solana's dominance (SOL.D), a measure of its market cap as a share of the entire crypto market, has hit a historically significant level of 2%.
- Previous instances of SOL.D hitting 2% were in September 2021 ($181), October 2021 ($190), and March 2022 ($131).
- The trader predicts Solana could reach as high as $290, with a bear case of $151.
- Solana opened the year at $9.99 and is currently trading at $59.37, a gain of over 494%.
- SOL.D has retracted to 1.84% at the time of writing.
The sentiment of the article is positive, as the analyst believes that Solana has the potential to continue its upward trend.