Majority of US Institutional Investors Believe Crypto Prices Will Go Up in the Next Year: Coinbase Survey - The Daily Hodl
The majority of institutional investors believe crypto prices will go up in the next year, according to a new survey commissioned by Coinbase....
- A survey commissioned by Coinbase reveals that the majority of institutional investors (57%) believe that crypto prices will increase in the next year.
- Only 8% of investors believed the same thing in a previous survey conducted by Coinbase.
- Only 2% of respondents believe that crypto prices will trend lower, while 41% believe it will stay flat or range-bound.
- Nearly 60% of the respondents plan to increase their crypto allocations over the next three years.
- None of the respondents anticipate decreasing their digital asset portfolios, and almost half of institutional investors without crypto allocations plan to enter the space in the next three years.
- The asset classes seen as the biggest opportunities for attractive risk-adjusted returns in the next three years are private equity (54%), U.S. equities (48%), cryptocurrencies (41%), and emerging market equities (35%).
- Commodities and real estate are seen as less attractive, with only 31% and 26% of respondents considering them as opportunities, respectively.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, as it highlights the belief among institutional investors that crypto prices will increase and their plans to increase their crypto allocations.