Islamic Coin Launches Public Sale On Republic
Islamic Coin has launched its Reg D Token Offering to the Public with OpenDeal Broker LLC, dba THE CAPITAL R (“ODB”) – a subsidiary of Republic....
- Islamic Coin has launched its Reg D Token Offering to the Public with OpenDeal Broker LLC, dba THE CAPITAL R (“ODB”) – a subsidiary of Republic.
- The collaboration between Islamic Coin and Republic involves support from Republic to showcase Islamic Coin's market entry strategy, as well as engagement with Republic Crypto for token customization and establishing relationships with strategic partners.
- Members of the international Islamic Coin community will enjoy benefits such as liquidity provision, staking, and earning tokens during the liquidity mining phase.
- Islamic Coin has raised $193M in private sales, including partnerships with ABO Capital, DF 101, A195, Optic Capital, and an exclusive integration with DDCAP Group.
- Islamic Coin is powered by HAQQ Network, a Shariah-compliant blockchain network, and dedicates 10% of each issuance to charitable causes.
- The project is supported by leaders from the royal families of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, as well as experts in Islamic and traditional finance from Wall Street and the City of London.
The article presents positive news about the launch of Islamic Coin's Reg D Token Offering, collaborations with Republic and Republic Crypto, private sales success, and support from leaders and experts in the finance industry.