Crypto Analyst Predicts Over 20% Rally for Chainlink (LINK), Updates Forecast for Dogecoin (DOGE) - The Daily Hodl
Widely followed crypto analyst Rekt Capital thinks the decentralized oracle network Chainlink (LINK) is primed to continue its recovery....
- Rekt Capital, a popular crypto analyst, believes that Chainlink (LINK) is poised for further recovery.
- LINK recently dropped to a low of $5.76 but has since surged by nearly 18% and is currently trading at $6.79.
- The analyst predicts that LINK could revisit its range-high resistance at $8.186, representing a potential 20.5% increase.
- Rekt Capital also mentions that Dogecoin (DOGE) has respected its channel bottom as support, but its price has dropped by over 23.7% since reaching a high of $0.082.
- Regarding Bitcoin (BTC), the analyst believes it is in an early-stage bull market but warns of a possible major correction in the next seven months.
The sentiment in the article is mostly positive, with the analyst expressing optimism about the recovery of Chainlink and Bitcoin. However, there is also a cautionary note about a potential correction in the future.