Bitcoin Setting Up To Repeat June 2023 Rally After Strong Weekly Close, According to Trader – Here’s His Outlook - The Daily Hodl
A crypto strategist believes Bitcoin (BTC) is gearing up to mimic its strong rally earlier this year when the flagship crypto printed nearly 30% gains in about a month....
- A crypto strategist, Credible Crypto, believes that Bitcoin is showing similarities to its strong rally earlier this year.
- In June, Bitcoin surged from a low of around $25,000 to a high of $31,850.
- Credible Crypto suggests that Bitcoin is currently consolidating after its recent rally, similar to what happened three months ago.
- BTC's recent performance includes printing a bullish engulfing candle, which may signal the start of an uptrend.
- The bullish engulfing candle holds more weight due to BTC bulls defending a key support level.
- Bitcoin's current price is $26,733.
The sentiment in the article is generally positive, as the crypto strategist predicts a potential rally for Bitcoin based on market analysis.