Top Trader Who Caught 2022 Bitcoin Bottom Predicts New Yearly High for BTC – Here's His Target - The Daily Hodl
An analyst who rode the crypto rally earlier this year believes that Bitcoin (BTC) has a shot to ignite a steep rally and print a new 2023 high. ...
- An analyst believes that Bitcoin has the potential to rally and reach a new high in 2023.
- The analyst suggests that if Bitcoin breaks its current resistance, it could target around $36,000.
- The sentiment in the market is important, and if it shifts positively, there are enough reasons for Bitcoin to go up.
- The analyst is willing to take a lower-quality trade if the rally happens too quickly, but plans to rebuy at $19,000 to $20,000 if needed.
- Bitcoin's price action has been constructive recently, but it needs to move up soon or the analyst will derisk.
The sentiment in the article is generally positive, with the analyst expressing optimism about Bitcoin's potential rally. However, there is also caution mentioned regarding the speed of the rally and the need for Bitcoin to move up soon.