Grassroots Crypto Adoption Being Led by Lower Middle-Income Nations Like India, Nigeria and Ukraine – Report - The Daily Hodl
The global economy has endured many challenges during the past few years, following the Covid-19 outbreak. We've all witnessed unprecedented levels of inflation as well as a lot of economic uncertainty....
- The global economy has faced challenges due to the Covid-19 outbreak, including inflation and economic uncertainty.
- The crypto and blockchain space has also been impacted, with the collapse of platforms like FTX, Three Arrows Capital, and Celsius.
- However, a report indicates that decentralized digital currencies are being used for financial transactions, especially in lower middle-income nations.
- LMI countries have seen steady crypto adoption, which is promising for the future potential of crypto.
- Chainalysis believes there may be a combination of bottom-up and top-down crypto adoption in the future.
The sentiment of the article is generally positive, highlighting the potential of crypto adoption in lower middle-income nations and the future of the crypto industry.